The consultant is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work as a team to design, code and test software modules in Java
- Prepare use cases and convert system use cases into system design and physical database
- Prepare and review technical documentation and reports
- Support the planning and execution of testing activities
- 3+ years of software development and implementation experience in J2EE.
- Experience in development using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of Component Architecture and OO programming skills
- Understanding of distributed computing concepts and usage of common design patterns
- Practical experience in understanding and using Unified Model Language (UML).
- Good experience on XML, Web Services, Oracle and SQL database, and domain model are required
- Working experience with Maven and Eclipse desired
- Strong knowledge of J2EE, Web Services, SQL database
- Team player with strong commitment to the success of the team.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese
- Sun Certified Java Programmer or Web component Developer.
- University degree in Computing Science or Computer Engineering
Immediate availability is an advantage